By the term non-exec we do not necessarily mean non-executive director, we mean a highly experienced business professional who spends a small amount of time working on an on-going basis to help secure sustainable success for the business concerned. This manifests itself in five core services that NXD now provides which are supported by a growing range of other more specific products and services.
The five core services are:
- Chairman – whether executive or non-executive, the person who leads the board.
- Independent Non-executive Director – a formal legal appointment to the board of an individual who advises but has no ‘doing’ (executive) role.
- Board Advisor – similar to an Independent Non-executive Director but without the formal legal appointment to the board.
- Part-time Executive – whether a formal director or an executive manager, someone with not just advisory but also executive (doing) responsibilities.
- Investing Director – whether executive or non-executive, someone who has invested money and well as management skills in the business.
Our core services are all designed to bring top quality skills and experience to small businesses made affordable by the relatively small amount of time spent by the individuals concerned.
In addition we have some other very specific services that have been, and continue to be, developed as a result of demand from our existing customer base, these are detailed under Other Services.
For more information please contact us
Copyright ©2015 NXD Limited. No material on this website may be reproduced without the written permission. We take care to ensure that the information featured on this site is correct but regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss incurred as a result of omission, inaccuracy, misjudgment or misunderstanding. We do not accept any liability for the content of external websites and links.